The following list contains the terms and conditions of Kathak Club. We advise you to read this thoroughly before seeking admission:
1. You are physically fit and able to perform exercises and movements taught at Kathak Club. *
2. You are solely and entirely responsible for any injuries during classes at Kathak Club. *
3. Kathak The club reserves the right to suspend/terminate your account on not adhering, misusing, and abusing information provided by Kathak Club. For more details, you can see the “Privacy” section.
4. If any student who decides to discontinue their classes in the middle of the month, will not receive any refunds whatsoever. However, we will also not charge the student from the following month.
5. The syllabi structure and tuition fees for all clubs are decided by Kathak Club. Kathak Club, therefore, reserves the right to make any changes/alterations in the future.
[ * We, therefore, advise you to kindly consult a physician before starting classes at Kathak Club, especially if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments, etc; or are prone to injuries due to performing physical activities of high intensity.]